Project Architect-In-Training/Architect Intern
KOO is seeking a full-time Project Architect-In-Training with 1-5 years of experience to join our firm. The candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, have design ability and aesthetic sense, as well as, technical acumen and have a passion for designing, detailing and constructing buildings and interior spaces. She/He will be familiar with the preparation of construction documents and understand building codes. The ideal candidate will work under a Project Architect and have the willingness to learn and grow.
This position will provide experience and exposure in all areas architectural activities ranging from programming and planning through design and construction administration for an public and private sector clients.
– 1-5 years prior professional experience
– Office experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and MS Office
– B. Arch or March from an accredited school of Architecture
– Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
– Permanent legal status to work in the United States
Submit Resume and work sample (not greater than 5mg) or link to resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: Architect 1-5 Years_
We’re located in the historic Monadnock Building in downtown Chicago.