Job Posting Full-Time – KOO Junior Architect (1-3 Years)
Job Title: KOO Junior Architect (1-3 Years)
Company Name: KOO
KOO is an Architecture, Planning and Interior Design firm located in Chicago’s Loop. We craft building and interior environments that create unique identities for our clientele. Our work includes a diverse array of project types and scales, both new construction and renovation, in hospitality, residential, education and institutional markets for both public and private sector clients.
For more information see: www.kooarchitecture.com
KOO is seeking a full-time Architectural intern with 1-3 years of professional experience. The ideal candidate will exhibit excellent communication and organizational skills, have design ability and aesthetic sense as well as interest in the technical aspects of Architecture. They will be familiar with the preparation of construction documents in Revit and be able to contribute to a team under the supervision of a Project Architect. They will be a motivated self-starter who is passionate about architecture.
The position will involve both architectural and interior design activities ranging from programming and planning through design, documentation and construction administration.
• 1-3 years prior professional experience
• Office experience in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MSOffice applications.
• B.Arch or M.Arch from an accredited School of Architecture
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Email resume and work sample (not greater than 5MB) or link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Architect in training
Thank you for your interest in KOO!
We’re are located at 55 W. Wacker Dr.